The Book Spy

The Book Spy
Me and My Collection

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Predicting the Prize

It's intriguing to speculate on who the next Nobel Prize Winner for Literature may be as there are so many well qualified candidates to pick from; who can be chosen?  Since my readers respond to the predictions I have made in the past with enthusiasm I think it may well be time to give them a deal.  Since my knowledge of contemporary literature is limited I want you to tell me which authors I should look out for and I will do my best to cover them in a new segment that deals with prediction.  It will expand my work and give me an excuse to read more books, which I heartily look forward to and a chance to polish the crystal ball in the difficult task of predicting the Prize.

Leave a comment about which author you would like me to cover and I will try to generate a
response in the future.  I look forward to the new discoveries that will be made in this mad adventure of reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment