The Book Spy

The Book Spy
Me and My Collection

Monday 24 June 2013

Nobel Prize Winner 2013 Possibilities

-->A hundred days there is until this year’s candidate for the Nobel Prize will be announced and so now seems like a good time to begin my predictions for it.  Over the next few weeks I will be going through a list of possible candidates and examining their worth and likelihood of winning.  I am interested in the idea of being able to ‘figure out’ the Nobel Prize as in working out how to win it and the possibility of guessing who will get it.  Let’s see how this will pan out. 
  I’ve put together a list of ten possible candidates and will be posting about them in the upcoming weeks running up to the annoucment in October. 

In alphabetical order:

Margaret Atwood
Paul Auster
Howard Barker
Jaques Derrida
Umberto Eco
Michael Frayn
Kazuo Ishiguo
Gabriel Josopovici
Milan Kundrea
Alberto Manguel

These predictions will not just be about this year but will hopefully be an ongoing ever changing list until I get it right, well we’ll see how likely that will be, won’t we?


No comments:

Post a Comment